Sunday, April 18, 2010

Happy 1/2 Birthday!!

Our itty bitty little baby is growing up. Six months old, I can hardly believe it.


First time sitting up by herself for one of these party pictures. I'm in awe as I snap her picture. Josie on the other hand, acts like she's been sitting up like this her entire life. "What's the big deal?" she says.


"Here mom, look! It says I'm 6 months old today. Do you want me to hold it up so you can see it better?"


Getting bigger by the moment, but not quite as tall as the tulips in our backyard.


Mmm...chocolate cupcake with sprinkles. Delicious. Good thing Josie doesn't know what she's missing. Otherwise, we would have had to split that four ways. Not fun.


Four ways because Todd's dad celebrated Josie's 1/2 birthday with us. Thanks for being at our party, Papa John!

2 comments:

jdavissquared said...

I can't believe she's already 6 months old! Cuter all the time!

The Mickey Family said...

She's such a cutie! It was great seeing you and meeting Todd this weekend! Our blog is http://newjerseymickeys.blogspot.com/. You do a much better job updating yours - I'm already a month behind!