Saturday, April 10, 2010

Easter and the Tongue

A bizarre title for a post, I know. But here are a few pictures to show why I labeled this entry as "Easter and the Tongue"...


Josie is going through what I think is an adorable stage of sticking out her tongue all the time. I love how the tip of her tongue elevates so perfectly. It's helping with our "l" sounds...something only a speech pathologist would say. :-)


Finally! Two shots where Josie is NOT sticking out her tongue. One with cousin Luke. I love his little hand on her shoulder.


One examining our first Easter basket every so intently.


And one where she is off in her own world, just thinking about how cute she is in her little Easter dress...

2 comments:

jdavissquared said...

aaah, so cute! Looks like such a fun Easter!

Speaking of tongues...this may be totally random, but wasn't it you who could do that weird thing with your tongue where you'd make it into a clover kind of shape? Gosh, I hope so, cause if not, this comment is going to seem really, really strange! ha!

Rebekah said...

haha, yes, that's me! hilarious that you remember that. man, the things i'm known for...