Saturday, April 3, 2010

I heart cereal

So, Josie had her first bowl of cereal a few weeks ago. And come to find out, cereal for babies is very a thin and runny, almost oatmeal like substance VS you know, your typical Lucky Charms or Todd's favorite, Fruity Pebbles. Fruity Pebbles? Really? Anyway, cereal for babies...Josie loved every drop!


Well, at first she didn't love it.


But very quickly got the hang of it. After taking a spoonful, she could barely open her mouth fast enough for the next bite. She's daddy's little girl. :-) And of course, Todd and I took turns feeding her because we BOTH love doing everything when it comes to this little stinker.


And below, this is the face she had after I had given her the last bite. That is, this is the face she had before she KNEW it was her last bite. Once I said "all done!" (I swear she knows what this means already), then the smile QUICKLY turned into a terribly annoyed cry. Which then lasted until I refilled her cereal bowl. This girl's gotta eat!

1 comment:

jdavissquared said...

haha! keep it comin' mom!

so cute! hope you guys had a great Easter! ;)