Friday, May 1, 2009

The Heitshusen Family is Growing!!

On October 9th, or around that time, we're expecting our first little one and we couldn't be more excited. We went for our 16 week appointment last week. We heard a strong heartbeat and got to watch little baby Heitshusen dance around in my tummy. I'm not actually feeling any baby movement yet, which was surprising to the sonographer because he or she was moving all about! Since people were asking for pictures of my growing belly, here ya go.


I don't think that picture does the growth of my belly justice because I feel and look (in person), bigger than that picture above. Todd took this picture and as you can tell, it's a birds-eye-view of my tummy. I told you it's growing! I thought this picture showed off my belly better than the traditional profile view. This is what I wake up to every morning. I keep using the words "tummy" and "belly" because they sound more delicate than "getting fat" or being "thick around the middle". It's all in the wording. :-)


We're excited to find out the sex of the baby at our next appointment at the end of May (after serious consideration of NOT finding out). I've had two very detailed boy dreams so far (among many bizarre pregnancy dreams), but we'll see!!! Stay posted for new updates on baby Heits!

3 comments:

Susie Ellsworth said...

Now that's a belly I can truly, truly love and adore. How exciting! Congratulations!

Rebekah said...

I'm glad you like my belly. Everyday, there is more and more of it to love. :-)

KatieC said...

Now that is one sexy mama:)