Sunday, May 17, 2009

All Things Pink

Since my sister Rachel is having her third little boy in June (most likely any day now, really), Kerri and I wanted to throw her a special party. So in lieu of a traditional baby shower, we decided to throw an "All Things Pink" party since Rachel is about to be out-numbered 4:1 in the boy girl ratio at home.


We asked guests to leave all the boy stuff at home (or in the stores!) because all they needed was a pink outfit and their game face because we were playing PINK POKER!! Yes, bringing back the grad school days of pink poker. :-)




We had a fun night of pink boas, pink drinks, pink food and of course pink poker, which I must admit at this point that I did NOT win a single round. Or maybe I might of and just folded early because let's be honest, I like to play this particular game because it's pink and I honestly know very little about it. I'm sure if anyone who actually knew how to play poker was watching us, they'd get a big kick out of our "interpretation" of how to play.


Hopefully this was enough pink to last Rachel for the next few years!!! :-)

No comments: