Monday, May 11, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!

We had such a fun and memorable weekend celebrating with our moms. My mom gave a Mother's Day gift to my sisters and me, although I'm not technically a mom yet. :-) She took us to get manicures on Saturday afternoon. I couldn't think of a better way to spend a morning.


And later on Sunday, we enjoyed a delicious strawberry shortcake made by my darling sister, Kerri.


Mommy of three boys (or will be in just a few short weeks!), mommy of one darling little girl, mommy-to-be (yay!) and mommy of the three of us. :-)


This Mother's Day was also very special because my sister-in-law, Holly, and her husband, Mike, announced the sex of their baby. It's a girl!! It was really cute how they told us. Ava, Holly and Mike came into the living room wearing pink. Ava ran in with pink balloons as "Girls Just Want to Have Fun" played in the background.


My preggo partner, Holly, who is due just 12 days before me!

After the fun announcement, we had a great afternoon of celebrating our moms AND looking forward to another little girl! Hmm...wonder what we'll have?? We'll know in two more weeks!

The Heitshusen and Ashley women - Happy Mother's day ladies!!

No comments: