Sunday, January 17, 2010

Our 3 Month Old

Our little one turned 3 months old on January 15th. I know it won't be too long before her little tummy fills up this boppie and she won't even fit in it anymore. I love how she's just reclining in her crib as if she doesn't have a care in the world...but let's face it, she doesn't have a care in the world. Oh, to be a baby! Being the mommy of this baby isn't half bad. I'll take that. :-)


We're so excited to celebrate her birthday each month, but at the same time, Todd and I are excited to have an excuse to bring home a fancy dessert. And by fancy, I mean, CHEESECAKE FACTORY!!! We brought home a delicious peanut butter chocoately thing and now that Josie is fast asleep for the night (knock on wood), Todd and I will have ourselves a delicious treat. Happy birthday to our sweet little girl! I think she thinks that if she concentrates hard enough, she can blow this candle out without even exhaling...

No comments: