Monday, January 4, 2010

Hello to 2010!

Josie was quite the party animal at our New Year's Eve party this year.


Luke, Max, Josie and Miles...


We rang in the New Year with the Walkers, Heitshusens, McKennas, Ashleys and Stevens this year. Lots of laughing, eating, game playing and did I mention eating?


I don't know if I should be embarassed by this, but this is the first New Year's Eve in awhile where I didn't sneak a cat nap in between the hours of seven and midnight. I know, I'm quite the party animal. Oddly enough, the year I have a newborn is the year I stay awake until midnight. Maybe Josie has prepared me to require little sleep. No, I didn't think so either.


Miles and Ava were PUMPED to be up with everyone, especially since it was their first time EVER staying up past midnight!!!


Now onto making a list of New Year's resolutions...any suggestions??

No comments: