Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Coming clean

I'll be honest, I don't love being away from Josie on the days that I work. However, I DO love coming home to her. I love bombarding her with kisses, snuggles, hugs and everything else. And so does daddy. We especially love bath time.


I mean, when you have this chubby baby bouncing around in a bath tub, how could you NOT love bath time?


Although a few tears are occasionally shed between the tub and the changing table, it doesn't take long for the smiles to come back as Josie gets lotioned-up and changed into comfy jammies.


Daddy does a good job of bringing those smiles back.


And before too long, we're getting sleepier and sleepier before we head off into dream land (or so we hope...Todd's putting her to bed right now, so let's keep our fingers crossed!).

2 comments:

jdavissquared said...

awwwwe. bath time looks like fun! love the pink hooded towel!

rachel said...

Now, you know I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this post....happy family.