Friday, July 3, 2009

Our Finding Out Party!

It's about time I posted a new blog entry! I know it's been forever. I have many back-log entries to add, but I thought I'd first start with our "Finding Out Party", which is when we announced to our families the sex of our baby after keeping it a secret for nearly two weeks!!! It was very fun to go to Party City to pick out LOTS of fun pink decorations.


Of course we kept that we were having a girl a surprise until everyone arrived. We asked everyone to wear blue or pink based off what they thought we were having. Since I thought we were having a boy from the very beginning, I of course wore blue and since Todd guessed girl from early on, he obviously wore pink!


Our little nieces and nephews - Max, Emri, Miles and Ava - and Wrigley, who is wearing a blue lei because he also thought we were having a boy. Or maybe it was just wishful thinking because he wants a little brother to play with. :-)


Part of the pink decorations were fun flamingo straws. There were so many fun pink decorations to choose from - I love the whole girl theme. :-)


Between our parents, looks like there were an even number of boy and girl guesses. But lo and behold, the pinks win! Todd, mom and dad - nice guessing!!!

No comments: