Sunday, July 26, 2009

Getting Bigger!

Here are some belly pictures. We'll start off at 16 weeks when I apparently had the energy to blow dry my hair (of course, AFTER the first trimester was over). I look back at that innocent smile as I was just starting off in the pregnancy. I thought I was big back then. :-)


No longer blow drying my hair, it's the natural look for me at 20 weeks. This was when we found out we were having a little girl!


Here I am at 24 weeks. Getting bigger, of course. :-)


And finally, here I am at 28 weeks (this was just last week). I laugh when I compare this picture to the first one. I like getting bigger because I know she's growing! And no, if you see me out and about, I'm not "about to go at any moment", like many strangers seem to think. Pregnant woman get big, ok??? I still have 11 more weeks of growing, for crying out loud! :-)


It's all worth it because I have this precious little girl growing inside of me!

5 comments:

KatieC said...

Yay! Love the belly pics! And I will never in the world ask a preggo if they are about to go any day. Who are these crazy people? Plus - you look like you could be AT LEAST 13 weeks from your due date. Still a skinny sexy mama!

The dBs said...

Reebs - you look so great! I'm so happy for you! We are right behind you with a Jan. 16 due date - isn't it great to feel pregnant rather than sick? =) XOXO!
Lindsey Chalfant deBuhr

Susie Ellsworth said...

I am speechless you are so beautiful. I can't handle it! Daym girl you are fine!!! I love your legs. How do you have such amazing legs while pregnant? Keep the pics coming! This out-of-towner will take all she can get!

jdavissquared said...

I think you look fabulous! I can't wait to see that beautiful baby girl.

amandanbo said...

hi there...it's amanda brummer from elementary school! jen led me to your blog! so glad to see that you are doing so well and you look so happy! congrats on the baby girl! i'm sure you can't wait to meet her...and you look awesome! i am due with a boy in the next few weeks and we are ready for him! anyway, just wanted to pop in and say hello :)
~amanda