Monday, January 24, 2011

It's Official...

...we're taking our first steps. Just a few days shy of her 15 month birthday, which I'll have you know, is the AVERAGE age little ones start walking. At least that's what our pediatrician says. So there. :-) We're not behind. But even if we were, that's ok. I'll relish every little new move this girl makes.




While crawling is still the prefered method of quick and easy transporation, Josie is so very proud of herself whenever she walks. She starts laughing so hard, that she starts to lose her balance. And then she plops back onto the floor. I love the process of Josie learning to walk. I love the process of Josie learning to do anything. I just watch in amazement and no matter the outcome, weather she falls or just keeps going, I always say "Yay, you did it!" and we both laugh and clap our hands together. I LOVE THESE MOMENTS.

No comments: