Monday, August 23, 2010

Happy 10 Month Birthday!


10 months?!?! Unbelievable. Happy 10 month birthday, sweet little Josie. I just wanted to share a few thoughts. I think I'm feeling sentimental because we have only one more mini-celebration before the big one arrives in October. I love how you bury your head in my shoulder when you want to play or when you're shy. I love how you crack yourself up, even when you are so sleepy, by touching my face or waving your arms. I love how excited you get when I pick you up. I love when you snuggle up to me and your daddy. I love how you are so happy all of the time. And...I love how you keep me on my toes, especially when I think I've got you all figured out. :-)

1 comment:

jdavissquared said...

awe, happy 10 months Josie!

She is seriously the cutest little thing. I can see why you're having so much fun!