Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Nine Months, Baby

Happy nine month birthday to me!! At nine months, we have Josie charting at the 30th percentile in height (what?), 70th percentile in weight (that's more like it) and 85th percentile in head size (that's right..big brain, baby). I always knew Josie was a bit more advanced in terms of cognition. :-)


"I just can't believe I'm nine months already. It just seems like yesterday I was sitting here as a two-month old, all slunched in the corner. And here I am, all grown up..."


Cupcake A La Mode at Towncenter hit the spot with their delicious flavor of the month...keylime pie. I sort of have a keylime obsession.


Almost got it. Josie is going to be amazing at the sit-and-reach. Todd and I competed with the sit-and-reach a few years ago. Todd scored in the superior range and I barely made it into the poor range. Should I really be admitting that?


I mean, seriously, look at those fine motor skills.


First time we let Josie get a tiny taste of her cupcake. She's diggin the new flavor.


And yes, as she attempted to take a bigger finger swipe, I of course took the cupcake away and like any good mom on a birthday, forced her to take more pictures. So yes, that's why Josie appears to be crying and is not looking at the camera. She's still staring at the forbidden cupcake. Josie, just wait until your first real birthday and then you can have all the cake you want!

1 comment:

jdavissquared said...

Seriously, how can she be 9 months old already!?

She is going to be a pro at cake eating by the time she turns one! ;)