Monday, February 15, 2010

Our Big Girl

We celebrated Josie's 4 month birthday today. But before the party started, we had to visit the pediatrican for her well baby appointment. She's clocking in at the 75th percentile, weighing 15 pounds and reaching nearly 25 inches long. Our girl is growing...


So the party began once daddy got home from work. I love Josie's expression in this picture. She's saying, "You got a cupcake? For little ole me?


But the real party took place later that night in her nursery...


We danced to Lady Gaga, now that I know who she is. Todd and I are so out of touch with pop culture. Anyway, Josie was so darn cute as we danced around her nursery. I nearly forgot how she was a stinker last night and had us up every 15 minutes between the hours of ten and six. :-)

No comments: