Friday, February 26, 2010

Bye Bye Burrito

We're saying good-bye to the swaddle, the baby burrito, the sleeping sushi (I just made that one up), or whatever else you want to call it. Josie will no longer sleep like a tiny torpedo. Apparently I could go on and on with nicknames for the concept of wrapping her up tightly in a blanket when she sleeps. And cracking myself up in the process of posting while Josie watches Baby Einstein. She's growing up. I put her in a sleep sack for her nap the other day, which made her look and seem so much more like a toddler instead of a baby. If you've made this type of transition, you know exactly what I'm talking about. I was a bit sad to see her so grown up as she was sleeping in her crib. I might as well have been dropping her off at the college dorm. Which got me thinking about that dreaded day. I wonder if Josie will let me home school her instead of going off to college...

No comments: