Sunday, December 20, 2009

Guess Who's 2 Months Old?!?

Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy 2 month birthday dear Josie, happy birthday to you!


We celebrated Josie's 2 month birthday on December 15th by taking the traditional "watch me grow" picture in her crib - she's getting so big!


We also celebrated by having dinner at our favorite, Dean and Deluca, and bringing home another gourmet cupcake. This month daddy picked Red Velvet and it was amazingly delicious. Just thinking about it now makes me want to pack her up in the car and drive back for another one. And if I want to do all that work, you know it's worth it!


And of course, a birthday celebration or any celebration for that matter, wouldn't be complete without a larger than life bow. I wonder how long she'll let me put these in her hair...

No comments: