Monday, October 26, 2009

Grandparents and cousins

Grandparents and cousins welcomed Josie, Todd and I home last Saturday. It was really fun showing Josie her new room, which is where we took these pictures with the grandparents. I think Josie was really impressed with her closet. I mean, what girl wouldn't be impressed with a closet FULL of clothes, shoes and hairbows? :-)


My parents are in the above picture and Todd's parents are in the picture below.


Josie got to meet her cousin, Luke, who is only 5 months older. Unfortunately, Luke's older brothers, Miles and Max had a little cold that weekend and could only say hi as I held Josie on the other side of the front door. They both had tears in their eyes as they waved to their new baby cousin. It was very sweet and heart breaking at that same time. Max, who is two, asked his mom the next day if they could "Go see Josie and open door." Again, so sweet.


Josie did get to meet her girl cousins that night. Emri, baby Claire and Ava. I love how the older girls are trying to quite the babies. And if I'm being completely honest, it was during the time we took this picture that I accidentally called my three day old daughter Sophie instead of Josie. I really have no explaination for that. You can see how I made that mistake. They kind of rhyme, right?


Josie also got to meet Todd's grandma, her great grandma, that night. It was so great to see our families that night when we came home from the hospital. And just think, there are SO MANY more family members and friends who have yet to meet her!

No comments: