Wednesday, January 11, 2012

The Good Life

This post is for me. Well actually, it's dedicated to Wrigley. But it's going to make ME happy. 

I wanted to post something about our sweet Wrigs. My first instinct was to write about how much he is missed, how 7 years was too short and how I long to have him meet me at the front door when I get home.

 But no. I'm not going to do that. A friend gave me a card that said, "Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened." And that's exactly what I'm going to do. God blessed our family with a sweet little Cavalier for a season of our life. And for that, I'm very grateful. 

I stumbled upon these pictures tonight. They make me happy and they make me smile. So, here's to the good life.

















Ok so maybe the good life doesn't necessarily mean dressing up in costume, but you know what I mean. :-)

No comments: