Thursday, June 3, 2010

The Index Card


There was plenty of strategery involved with our 7 month old crib pics. Notice how the index card is placed ever so slightly BEHIND Josie, rather than next to or in front of her, as seen during previous crib pictures. I basically hung from the crib in order to avoid her from seeing it. My previous 25 attempts were unsuccessful as you can see below.


Apparently Josie has a taste for index cards and would much rather eat her birthday card rather than pose like a sweet little angel next to it. At 7 months we're doing lots of fun things like swimming, playing peek-a-boo, clapping our hands and.....well, eating index cards. We even played tug of war at one point.


And if I ever tried to take the card from her, well, you can see what happened.


Am I a horrible mother for posting a picture of my sweet little punkin crying?


What?

1 comment:

jdavissquared said...

awe! she seriously gets cuter all the time! that headband is awesome!