Thursday, November 5, 2009

Mini-Milestones

Josie's 3 week birthday marked two mini-milestones for us at the Heitshusen household: Josie took a binkie for the first time AND Todd gave her her first bottle. I have never felt so much freedom! So because of this...


And this...


I got to do this...


This...


And this...


If you're curious, I'm reading Twilight in these pictures (the fourth book in the saga). But in all honesty, I was so excited that she was quiet taking her binkie AND I was very excited to get a break from feeding, that I was really too hyper to read. I read about three pages and was done. I guess it's the thought that counts!

1 comment:

vwiese said...

oh my gosh, I had forgotten how free I felt after Hutch got his bottle. It feels good to not be on a every three hour feeding doesn't it?? Hope you all are doing good.