Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Happy Halloween!

We had a Halloween celebration at my mom's house. Here are some of the women of the family including Rachel the witch, Aunt Nee-nee the bumble bee, me the rocker w/the incredible awkward hand pose, Liz the other witch, Emri as Tinker Bell, Mama with her apron and funky tights and Kerri with her super cool spider web shirt. Max and Miles are below.



A true Halloween celebration would not be complete without Ghoul's Brew.....


I think Wrigley really liked being a cowboy for Halloween. He enjoyed the opportunity to ride a pretend horse, and sing old Western songs in front of the campfire late at night. No wait, I have that all backwards. He hated it. He hated me, Todd and the entire world when he was in this costume. And while I'm not one for cruelty to animals, I loved every minute of Wrigley in this little get-up.

This is a goofy picture, but the only one we apparently took together that night. As a side note, this is the same arm-band I wore when I was three for a dance recital. If you look closely, you can tell it's scrunched a bit...apparently my arm is bigger as a 29 year old. :-)




All you really need for a great costume: fake glow in the dark finger nails, false eye lashes and a big fake spider on your forehead.











1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great Job!! I was in tears it was so precious! Makes me want to write! It was a beautiful blog. Something terrific to keep posted and share with all those who love you!

I wasn't sure which section to leave my comment, so I just left it here.